See our other plugins, too!
GPU-Accelerated, Powerful Trio
of Blur-Sharpen Effects Plugins
Hardware Accelerated, Best Value
Pro Film Look Effects Plugin
Ultimate Tool for Film Dissolves
Fades, & Organic Animated Effects
Total Creative Control of Video
Transitions & Animated Effects
250+ Beautiful 3D Transitions
for Videos, Graphics, and Titles
CreativEase is a video effects plugin for Windows, including Windows 8 and 10. Sorry, we have no Mac versions currently, but may soon!
Click here to be email-notified
Download the CreativEase DEMO
How is the DEMO different than the purchased version?
The demo is identical, except an "X" will appear over the effects, and new saved settings cannot be created. All controls and features can be explored in the DEMO for an unlimited time.
Which editing software is compatible with CreativEase?
• Adobe Premiere Pro/Elements: Compatible with Windows versions of Premiere Pro (any CS version or CC Creative Cloud version) and Premiere Elements (any version).
• Adobe After Effects: Compatible with Windows versions of After Effects (any CS version or CC Creative Cloud version).
• Sony Vegas Pro/Vegas Movie Studio: Compatible with all versions of Sony Vegas/Vegas Pro (32-bit or 64-bit) and Vegas Movie Studio 6 or later.
• CyberLink PowerDirector: Compatible with PowerDirector 12 or later.
• Magix Movie Edit Pro/Video Pro X: Compatible with Movie Edit Pro 18 or later and Video Pro X4 or later.
Does CreativEase have special hardware requirements?
No. Any WINDOWS hardware (from XP through Windows 8) that runs the above video editing software fine will also be fine for SpiceMaster.
Do I have to download it on the same machine that I edit in?
No. The download (demo or purchased version) is a single clickable installer file, which you can transfer to your editing station, if necessary, using any removable media before installing.
How do I install the CreativEase Demo?
After saving the demo installer file to your hard drive, double-click it. That's all!
How do I uninstall the CreativEase DEMO?
Installing the purchased version will automatically remove the demo. To do it manually without having to buy, choose Uninstall SpiceMaster from Start > All Programs > Pixelan > CreativEase. Or use your Windows control panel to uninstall. Note that if you buy CreativEase, installing your purchase will automatically remove the demo version.
Where can I see help and tutorials on how to apply and use CreativEase in my editing program?